Like all golf clubs we have had to make changes to cater for the COVID-19 restrictions. Please help us to make your experience at Burton on Trent Golf Club as pleasant as possible.
- Please arrive at the club more than 10 minutes before your alloted tee time unless you are planning to use the putting green and/or chipping areas in which case allow 20 minutes.
- Use of the practice ground is by appointment only, please contact the pro-shop to book a slot and you will be told which box to use. Please ensure you use that box. You must use your own balls and please ensure you pick up all of the balls you use and no one elses.
- By the first tee are 3 clearly marked boxes. Box 1 is where you leave your bag if you are using the chipping or putting area. Walk to there areas along the path in front of the pro shop. When leaving these areas please walk in a clockwise direction around the back of the clubhouse to return to the putting box.
- When clear move to the !st Tee waiting area. There should be a maximum of 4 players in this box.
- When clear move to the 1st tee box and tee of at your allocatted time and not before. This is to ensure social seperation between groups. Please observe social distancing rules when playing your round.
- Masks must be worn when entering the pro-shop or clubhouse and may only be removed when seated. If a member please use the IG app (if you use it) to order your drinks and food from the bar or wait for your order to be taken. Drinks and food are currently table service only. Please do not rearrange the seats around the tables as these are set for social distancing.